Epiroc to showcase new and enhanced products at …

2022-7-3 · Pit Viper 291. Epiroc''s Pit Viper 291 makes its debut at MINExpo 2021. The rig is designed to tackle larger diameter drilling in soft to medium ground conditions in both rotary and DTH drilling. The new addition to the industry-leading Pit Viper range is capable of 6 3/4 inches to 12 1/4 inches (171 mm to 311 mm) diameter holes with a 55 foot ...

Бидэнтэй холбоо бариарай
Epiroc goes electric at MINExpo

2021-7-23 · Epiroc''s Pit Viper 291, which will be making its debut at MINExpo 2021, is designed to tackle larger diameter drilling in soft to medium ground conditions in both rotary and DTH drilling. The new addition to the Pit Viper range is capable of 6-3/4in to 12-1/4in (171mm to 311mm) diameter holes with a 55ft (16.76m) clean hole single pass with the ...

Бидэнтэй холбоо бариарай
Epiroc | MINExpo Directory

 · Epiroc is a global partner for mining and infrastructure customers. We develop and provide innovative equipment and tools for surface and underground applications and offer world-class service, automation, digitalization and electrification solutions.

Бидэнтэй холбоо бариарай
Epiroc

2022-6-4 · Lift your competitive advantage with our continuous drive to make good things better, from high-performance equipment and service excellence to building the mine of the future. Meet me at MINExpo! Don''t delay, reserve your meeting slot today. *A representative from Epiroc will contact you with a confirmation. First Name*.

Бидэнтэй холбоо бариарай
Epiroc drilling, bolting, electrification innovations set for …

2021-7-21 · Epiroc''s MINExpo 2021 line-up is set to include a variety of innovative and productive offerings including its latest Pit Viper blasthole drill rig, its recently launched Boomer underground drill, new rock bolters and a host of aftermarket products geared to mine electrification.. Making its MINExpo debut in Las Vegas, September 13-15, will be the Epiroc Pit Viper 291 (pictured above).

Бидэнтэй холбоо бариарай
Epiroc esitteli uutuuksia MINExpo International 2021 …

2022-7-5 · MINExpo International 2021-tapahtuma järjestettiin Las Vegasissa 13.-15.9.2021. Jäikö maailman suurimmat kaivosteollisuuden messut tänä vuonna väliin? Ei hätää, voit fiilistellä messuja koostevideoidemme kautta ja tutustua Epirocin uutuuksiin. ... Epiroc esitteli uutuuksia MINExpo International 2021-tapahtumassa

Бидэнтэй холбоо бариарай
MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2021

For the first time in five years, professionals from every level of mining gathered in Las Vegas from Sept. 13-15, 2021. With 11 halls and more than 660,000 net sq. ft. of exhibit space, expert-led sessions focused on today''s most important issues, and constant networking, this event fueled long-term growth for individual operations and the industry.

Бидэнтэй холбоо бариарай
Epiroc Showcasing New and Enhanced Products at …

2021-7-23 · Epiroc''s Pit Viper 291 makes its debut at MINExpo 2021. The rig is designed to tackle larger diameter drilling in soft to medium ground conditions in both rotary and DTH drilling. The new addition to the industry-leading Pit Viper range is capable of 6-3/4 in. to 12-1/4 in. (171-311 mm) diameter holes with a 55 ft. (16.76 m) clean hole single ...

Бидэнтэй холбоо бариарай
EXHIBITING AT MINEXPO INTERNATIONAL®

5000 sq. ft. & above | $40.25 per sq. ft. Corner Charge: $400 per corner (applies to in-line booths only) Payment Information. Applications must be submitted with payment or space will not be assigned. Contract submitted before April 30, 2021: 25% due with contract. Remaining 75% due by April 30, 2021. Contract submitted after April 30, 2021:

Бидэнтэй холбоо бариарай
Epiroc MINExpo International 2021 exhibit

2021-8-23 · Epiroc, a leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries, will exhibit a variety of innovative and productive offerings at MINExpo International 2021. The in-person event will be held September 13-15 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Epiroc''s 16,900-square ft. exhibit in the North Hall Booth #2121 will showcase the company''s ...

Бидэнтэй холбоо бариарай